Our ‘Water Only’ Program aims to improve the health of people in the Goulburn Valley through supporting schools, kinders and workplaces to inform their staff, students and community about practices that improve health by drinking water. The program is part of our Choose Tap education and we have partnered with local health organisations to encourage schools, kinders and workplaces to become ‘Water Only’ by:
- Ensuring drinking water is available at all times
- Encouraging schools and kinders to not allow sweet drinks on their grounds
- Reducing the availability for staff and students to purchase sweet drinks through lunch orders and canteens
- Encouraging school staff, visitors and families to make smart and healthy choices about what they drink
- Removing the sale of sugary drinks in the workplace.
For more information about our 'Water Only' programs download the Water Only Schools Information Sheet (PDF 905KB), the Water Only Kinders Information Sheet (PDF, 459KB), or contact firstname.lastname@example.org.