Goulburn Valley Water recently asked customers in Picola, Stanhope and Tatura to complete a survey on their priorities and perceptions about water pressure. The purpose of the survey was to help GVW plan for the future and meet the growing demand in these towns. We would like to thank all those that took the time to complete the survey.
||NUMBER OF CUSTOMERS SURVEYED
||NUMBER OF RESPONSES
||NUMBER OF COMPLAINTS
What's happening now?
- We are currently reviewing all survey data to determine trends and particular areas with identified pressure problems.
- A consultant has been engaged for the investigation.
- We are reviewing our water pressure standards and will develop a new standard if required.
- We are working to determine the desired pressure in these towns.
- We are working to verify town pressures reported in the surveys.
Site investigations may be undertaken based on the outcomes of the above reviews.
Further updates will be added to this page as the project progresses, please continue to check here for the most up to date information.
If you would like to be contacted directly by the project manager, please contact GVW at email@example.com or 58324800
Pressure Fact Sheet