Developers must provide us with 'As Constructed Information' for all new sub-divisions and land development including water and sewer reticulation.
Information to be provided includes:
- Offset from building line to main
- Where a road crossing occurs, the distance from the fittings (levels) to the nearest property side boundary
- Where a main changes alignment, the distance from the nearest property side boundary to fittings (bends)
- Distance from fire plugs and valves to nearest property side boundary
The following levels to AHD:
- Manhole entrance and exit inverts
- Property connection 'top of caps'
- Top of manhole
The following measurements are to be provided:
- Distance from property connection to centre of nearest downstream manhole
- Distance from property connection to nearest property side boundary