When land is sub-divided or new land extended, the developer is required to arrange for the installation of water and sewerage services. The developer must appoint a consultant accredited with us to construct the development works.  In addition to meeting the costs of services to the sub-division or extension, the developer is required to pay New Customer Contribution (NCC) charges which are a contribution towards the water and sewerage assets that service the property.