Circumstances often change, you may have recently sold your property or business, moved house, changed your name or your phone number.

If for example, you sell your property, solicitors may notify us on your behalf at settlement however it is your responsibility to ensure that we have your correct mailing address.

Residential and business or commercial tenants also need to ensure details are up to date, in particular, if they are a new or vacating tenant. Click here for more information about tenants.

Please complete the online form if you need to update your details with us.